Thank you for engaging with the University of Arizona Health Sciences or one of our colleges, centers or other units on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube. Your contributions to these communities are appreciated.
UArizona Health Sciences strives to support a vibrant, respectful conversation and asks that all users treat each other with respect and abide by the rules and responsibilities of each social media platform. We will not delete comments because of their point of view; however, UArizona Health Sciences reserves the right to block abusive users and remove comments that:
- Are hateful, threatening, malicious or discriminatory
- Are libelous
- Harass, bully, or intimidate any user
- Sell or advertise a product or service
- Contain profanity, nudity, or graphic or gratuitous violence
- Condone or encourage illegal activity
- May be considered spam or are irrelevant to the primary contents of the page
- Are repetitive (multiple identical or substantially similar posts by the same user)
- Cannot be translated into English using free online translation software
- Could compromise the safety of a member of the public or the individual who created the comment, post or discussion
- Reveal information in conflict with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), or any other applicable laws or regulations
Community-contributed content is the opinion of the specific author and does not represent UAHS or the University of Arizona. Mentions, re-tweets, and other forms of social sharing by Health Sciences units do not indicate endorsement of third parties.
Please also remember that social media sites are public forums, and information you share will be viewed by others and may be archived by various third parties. Consider this carefully before posting personal information. UAHS and the University of Arizona have no control over the policies and practices of third parties.
The information provided by University of Arizona Health Sciences on social media is for educational purposes only. It should never be substituted for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.